Tuesday 1 April 2014

I - Lorem Ipsum

Starting a letter to a new friend. Three new beginnings today!
Sooo... A new blog, huh?

Oh, just shut up, me.

Why, hello there! I mean, "hello" to anybody who'd stop by here by accident, because no site has its readers right from the beginning. Actually, I expect this blog to be just as lonely as... Well, someone who is lonely enough to... Start a new blog when she's bored... *cough* Okay, nevermind.

All I wish for is that I have enough motivation to keep it running for a little while. I wish I was a dedicated blogger, like some of the awesome people I know - not personally, but still, I know who they are - and by that I mean the authors of, for instance, Goodnight Little Spoon or Papered Thoughts. I am not one, though, and I'm not sure how long this page stays active until I lose interest, but hey - let's just have fun, shall we?

The blog's address, as well as what I called myself in the sub-title - Celtic Bastard - is an allusion to the group of my most cherished characters I created; at some point, I called them Celtic Bastards for an easy recognition and this seems to have stuck to them.

What I plan to do here can be basically described by three words: bits of everything. Following what I shared already, I'm going to show the marvellous mail I receive from the amazing people my pen pals are, as well as my humble tries of delighting them back. Then, maybe a book recommendation here and there, a couple of doodles if they are worth sharing... And last but not least, something I called Tokens of Appreciation - posts dedicated to various things I love: characters (...well, mostly them), tools I use for drawing and crafting, et caetera, et caetera. Whatever I'll feel like appreciating.

Mmmkay, I think that would be all for now. This letter waits to be written!

Cuddles, snuggles and huggles!

4 comments:

  1. You already have one devoted reader :) And YEEEEEEP I'm that Edii wohooo. Can't wait to read from you. And to read more here. How great you're back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if it's that GREAT I'm back to this stuff, but as I said, we'll see XD Hope to see you more often around :3

      Delete
  2. Believe me- noone is going to be here as often as I am!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jumping from blog to blog I have arrived here - I enjoy blogs about snailmail very much and I wish you good luck with yours

    ReplyDelete